One month to go..this year has gone by so fast. I wanted to check in and give you an update on what is happening as we finish up our year.
It has been a pleasure having a student from Kennesaw State Universtiy, Marilyn Carter-Buford. She has done a great job with the kids and I think she has learned alot. She will start her Student Teaching in the Fall. Her last day with us in May 1st.
Many assessments are going to be done as we finish up and its important that all students try and stay focused. In placing them in Third Grade classrooms, I want there to be good end of the year representation for your child.
Classroom Needs: Kleenex, Kleenex, and Kleenex :)
- April 25th- Last PTA (new officers elected)
- April 30th- Field Trip to Chattahoochee Nature Center
Please remember to send in your child's lunch in a plastic bag that we
can throw away. This is a sack lunch day (peanut butter sandwich)
Chaperones...please remember that we are leaving at 9:30. You can
either follow the buses or meet us there at 10:00.
- April 30th- Second Grade Chick-fil A Night 5-8
- All payments made to the school for ASP, lunch, and anything else needs to be in cash. NES is not accepting anymore checks this late in the year.
- Lost and Found is loaded with items so if your child is missing anything, please check it out before the year ends
- Warm weather to come. Students are allowed to bring in water bottles for their desks to hydrate
- May 3rd-Media Center's last day for student check-out
- May 9th- Field Day (shirts are in and with me...I will pass them out as we get closer to the day)
- May 15th- End of Year Assembly @8:10
- May23rd-Last day of School